Saturday, August 14, 2010

Grockles


On Thursday I took a day's holiday and as Linda's brother was down for a visit we decided to do the tourist thing and took the boat from Exmouth to Torquay and Brixham. I took the Minox and I have a few photos to upload. As ever the exposure of the camera was all over the place but I've got a few useable ones.

The trip itself was an all day affair and the boat was packed with northerners on their holidays! It was either brave or stupid to inflict this on myself on a day off as this is the general scene at work during the school holidays!

Rather than get off in Torquay (for obvious reasons if you've been there recently) we decided to stay onboard and visit Brixham which is a busy working fishing port and also happens to have a very good camera shop!

Here's a shot taken from the back of the boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment